The Armenian American Wellness Center is the humanitarian project of U.S.-based Armenian American Cultural Association, Inc. Since its inception in 1997, the project evolved into a state-of-the-art Primary Health Care facility, built in accordance with Western building standards and norms, that provides highest quality health care services to women and their families in Armenia.
The Wellness Center currently operates eight Departments:
- Breast Screening – provides breast imaging & diagnostic services
- Osteoporosis Screening – provides bone densitometry & osteoporosis screening services
- Gynecology – provides basic gynecological services, cervical cancer detection, infertility treatment, menopause consultations
- Urology – provides prostate cancer screening & diagnostic services
- Family Medicine – provides primary health care services
- Dental Clinic
- Pathology Laboratory
In addition to the main facility in Yerevan, the Wellness Center operates Satellite Clinic in Gavar designed to provide health care services to Armenians who cannot afford travel to the main center in Yerevan.